gnubol: RE: Record delimiter clause and parse order

Do you have a (free PDF) copy of the draft of the next Standard?  If so, the
permissible I/O statements and OPEN modes are on page 482 - table 20.

And *yes* SEQUENTIAL files may be OPEN I-O and YES they may have a WRITE,
REWRITE, statements (and START if you include the new draft FIRST/LAST
options)

The corresponding "table" (for sequential) is on page VII-40 of the '85
Standard)