Re: [Fwd: gnubol: Record delimiter clause and parse order]

I think it did get resolved, until this email ;-)

We were going to use the extra syntax of line sequential to
specify this (option (1)).

However I think it would be good to have a way to specify outside
the source code that sequential means line sequential. I am not
fond of inline directives which to me combine the worst of both
worlds of command options and inline syntax. Although it does
allow the program to specify what options it needs to compile, I
guess (most C programmers just put comments at the top if certain
options are needed).

Tim Josling