Re: [Fwd: gnubol: Record delimiter clause and parse order]

Ted,

Yes please do so, very useful. Bear in mind the following

1. Follow GNU coding standards which you can get from www.fsf.org
2. Can you structure the code so that it can be used as a
standalone utility and as a set of routines to call from the
Cobol runtime.
3. C not C++.
4. Licence under the LGPL to allow the above (see www.fsf.org for
details of the LGPL licence)
5. Try and make the code work regardless of the big/little endian
nature of the CPU you are using.
6. Publish your code as you go, even when rought and incomeplete
(like my compiler:-)).

Sorry about the delay in replying.

Happy to answer any questions.

Much appreciated,