Re: [Fwd: gnubol: Record delimiter clause and parse order]

Appendix 'I' of my trusty MicroFocus System Reference manual contains a LOT
of information regarding the structure of the variable length file header
block and of the record prefix (2 bytes for records < 4096 bytes and 4
bytes for longer records).

If you feel this will be of assistance I am happy to take it home this
weekend and type it up for you. Let me know.

Fred Neale

Tim Josling <tej@melbpc.org.au>@wallace.lusars.net on 26/05/2000 07:09:33
AM

Please respond to gnu-cobol@lusars.net