Re: gnubol: Cobol for GCC Progress Report

Matthew,

The assembler output runs through the assembler which can provide
a listing. Since I have been doing most of my programming on
linux recently I have come to prefer a debugger (esp the post
mortem debugging) to a 'SYSUDUMP' though.

The standard kind of requires a listing but I have not given it
much thought as yet.

Tim Josling