Re: gnubol: [GNU Project] Cobol Compiler]

Juan,

I speak no Spanish. I know "man~ana" means "tomorrow". My
grandmother was spanish but I speak no spanish.

I think your English is quite good. Good enough.

If you like, I will send you a list of tasks and you can pick one
that you can do.

Let me know if you are interested.

Tim Josling