RE: gnubol: Cobol for GCC Progress Report

Tim,

I have been looking for a Cobol to Java convertor (not Cobol compiler) for a
while.
Since I didn't get any leads on that, I thought another approach might be to
take some existing Cobol to C convertor, and then change the code generation
part from C to Java. I want to take such code from one place and then start
modifying it for Java generation.

The interesting sites I found are:

1. Cobol2C http://www.gnu.org/software/cobol/index.html
2. CobCy http://web.tiscalinet.it/albertosantini/cobcy/
3. tiny COBOL http://tiny-cobol.sourceforge.net/index.html
4. Yours

U seem like the guy preset everywhere.
So, in your opinion, which is the right place to start.

-Ashish