Re: gnubol: gcc compile error w/COBOL

Matthew,

Runtest is part of dejagnu -
http://www.fsf.org/gnulist/production/dejagnu.html.

You can expect the odd glitch if you have a release later than
2000/05/01, or maybe even a major glitch.

Glad to see you're getting somewhere. I have now uploaded the new
build instructions that mention the need for a very recent GCC.

By the way I am uploading as we speak a new version which has all
memory allocation using the garbage collection. This completes
the GCC integration. Now I can start adding function!

Tim Josling