Re: gnubol: gcc compile error w/COBOL

Tim Josling wrote:

> Matthew,
>
> (light goes on in head). Run don't walk to the GCC site and
> download the latest snapshot. See also below. I definitely should
> have mentioned that before!

Ack! Ok.  I tried a pull from today, and it kinda compiles, after some
edits for type conflicts, etc.  However, the "make *-check" steps are
looking for runtest. I don't know what runtest is supposed to come
with--and it doesn't come with the cvs checkout.  What does it come
with?

Also, today's checkout barfed on the exa stuff first time through--got
an internal compiler error in something_final_scan in final.c while
compiling test.c.  Worked the second time--or maybe skipped it as
already done <shrug>.  Not sure that it's really important for cobol,
though...

--
Matthew Vanecek
Visit my Website at http://mysite.directlink.net/linuxguy