gnubol: SECOND HAND BRAIDING MACHINERY

Dear Sirs,

We wish to import SECOND HAND MACHINERY :

1. BRAIDING MACHINES  (any kind or any size)

2. Bobbin winders  and/or  Packing machines

3. Shoe lace tipping machine

4. ROPE MACHINES (for 3 strands or 4 strands)

5. DOUBLING MACHINES (specially for heavy threads)

6. Narrow fabric needle looms

7. Industrial Zig Zag Sewing machines

Kindly let us know if you have any one of these machines for sale (workable
or unworkable condition).

If so, then please let us know the details.

Otherwise, kindly forward this message to the concern OR please provide us
name/address of the dealing company.

Or if you know someone have these machines for sale.

We shall be extremely grateful for your cooperation.

Awaiting your reply.

Best Regards.

ASAD
ABDULLA INDUSTRIES