Re: gnubol: Code repository?

  Matthew> Is there a code repository for work that's been done so
  Matthew> far (CVS or whatever), or is everyone pretty much doing
  Matthew> their own thing right now?  I'd like to get involved
  Matthew> somehow, but I'm not sure where to begin.
  Matthew> --
  Matthew> Matthew Vanecek
  Matthew> Course of Study: http://www.unt.edu/bcis
  Matthew> Visit my Website at http://people.unt.edu/~mev0003
  Matthew> For answers type: perl -e 'print
  Matthew> $i=pack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),oct(115),10);'

Hi Matthew,

Tim has told you where to look, but there's not a whole lot of
interesting stuff there at present.  I'd really like to see an area
on the site for hare-brained schemes and half-baked ideas or anything
that would make it easier for people to participate.  (How about
that, Justin?)

In the meantime, there is so much to do that you could start
anywhere.  I could probably sketch out some things that wouldn't need
too much adaptation to fit into the ultimate semantics phase.
Picture processing, fixed point arithmetic setup, validation of
declaration clauses...  What looks like an interesting problem to
you?  It seems only right that if you get in early, you get to
choose.

Mike