Re: gnubol: How do we parse this language, anyway?

In the following case

add a to b
      size error
            add c to d
                   not size error
                         display ...
.

which is either an extension or an error (take your pick) -

I was treating it as

add a to b
      size error
            add c to d
       not size error
            display ...
.

Which is incorrect according to all the compilers and my current opinion. So I
had to make changes.

I have made the changes, and I flag it as an extension. Unfortunately my SR
conflicts are now up to 36 but it should work with the default of shift.I also
took the opportunity to fix up the 'recovery' from if errors so in most cases the
else and end-if should not be flagged as spurious errors.

Tim Josling