Re: [coldsync-hackers] ColdSync::PDB and syncing with web-enabled groupware

On Sat, 4 Oct 2003 22:02:49 -0400
Christophe Beauregard <christophe.beauregard@sympatico.ca> wrote:

> I won't disagree entirely. The conduit documentation seemed somewhat
> outdated even before the last bunch of ColdSync::SPC additions.

 Well.. my fault here. I've added a lot of new dlp functions but had no
time to write the documentation... even tried to find some volunteers
on the mailing list at one point ;)

> I especially wouldn't expect Andrew or Alessandro to be updating the
> documentation to talk about ColdSync::PDB, either. It's very new
> functionality, it hasn't been used very heavily (this would be the first
> discussion that mentions it since I announced it in June), and there's
> probably more important things either of them are doing (like keeping up
> with Palm's new hardware?)

My work fills up most of my time... i'm still adding some new features from
time to time.. i would be very happy if i could manage to finally release
ColdSync 3.0...

Palm has not been so much helpful... VFS took weeks to create and debug... but
it has been worthwhile even if it's not used much (i think i first committed
it about one year ago) and each new handheld has its own bugs and kludges.

I saw your last bunch of patches and hope to integrate them tomorrow, time
to go to bed now ;)

--

 Best regards,

 Alessandro Zummo,