[coldsync-hackers] TV listing conduit

I was working on a generic example sync conduit and got completely
side-tracked when I rediscovered the XMLTV project
(http://membled.com/work/apps/xmltv/) tucked away in my bookmarks.
Something clicked in that back of my head and, well, tah-dah!

The attached conduit (tv-sync) puts XMLTV listings into the Datebook. It
also handles the automated expiry of older listings.

There's a few bugs I need to iron out (like why the alarm icon shows for a
listing when there's none set), but otherwise everything seems sane and I
wouldn't mind hearing what others think about it.

It's based on the current CVS version of ColdSync, so you'll need that.
You'll also need the install and configure XMLTV to get listings and you'll
definitely need to tune the configuration such that you minimize the amount
of data you're pushing into the PDA. I've attached the grab and filter
script that I've been testing with (my_grab_tv). You mileage (and viewing
preferences ;) may vary.

c.