RE: gnubol: Re: Cobol Compiler Suggested Tasks

I think - but won't swear to it - that the Micro Focus (aka MERANT) "EXTFH"
file handler is either provided in "open source code" - or that there is
"interface documentation" on what you would need to do if you provide your
own file-handler.

If anyone working on this project (for ANY type of I/O - sequential,
relative, or indexed) could get a hold of either the source or the "interface
definition" - I think that this would probably give you a WONDERFUL "external
definition" of what you will need to provide - to support COBOL I/O.