gnubol: COBOL IN LINUX -Reply

Try Acucorp, makers of the Acucobol compiler.
Acucorp
8515 Miralani Drive
San Diego CA 92126
USA
1-800-262-6585
info@acucorp.com
www.acucorp.com

We are moving COBOL programs from a Unisys A-6
to an RS6000 with the Oracle data base.  We use
Acucobol on the RS6000 and it works very well.
I believe the Acucobol compiler has been ported to
Linux, but if it has not been, I think they could do it.
They are very proud of their ability to run on any
computer.  At one time, their compiler even ran on
the Amiga 3000T with unix.

The Acucorp technical support staff is very good.
And, they answer the phone.

Steven White
swhite@ci.bloomington.mn.us

>>> "Alejandro Nestor Vargas" <xnet@lanet.com.ar> 12/30/99 08:48am >>>
In my work We are planing to migrate some programs written in COBOL from a
Tandem mainframe to another platform. The choices are AS/400, Sun Solaris,
IBM RS6000 with AIX, and PC with Linux.

My question is: Are there any Cobol compiler working under Linux?