RE: gnubol: COBOL IN LINUX

This forum may not be the correct place to answer this, but yes there are
some COMMERCIAL products already available for LINUX.  I know that AcuCOBOL
is there already - and think that Micro Focus (aka MERANT) also supports it.
If you ask this same question in the comp.lang.cobol newsgroup, (or check its
archives via deja.com) you will find some existing customers there.

Bill Klein
  wmklein <at> ix.netcom.com