gnubol: IBM Compiler Limits (more readable copy)

My "friends" at IBM have provided me with a PDF copy of their "compiler limit
appendix" (where the normal online version is impossible to read.  They have
asked me NOT to post it generally, but I can supply it to anyone who really
wants to see it.

Please send me private email - if you would like a copy.

ALTERNATIVELY,
  You can get ANY of the current IBM manuals (in full) in PDF if you look at
the web at:

 http://www-4.ibm.com/software/ad/cobol/coblib.htm

That web-page also includes links to online versions of some of the manuals.

Bill Klein
  wmklein <at> ix.netcom.com