Re: gnubol: parser rule naming conventions

I have updated the grammar (but not uploaded - I am going to do
some debugging first). I changed all the tokens to CAPS and all
the productions to just plain names. It would have taken too long
to put initial caps on the production names. It is a lot more
readable, I must admit.

I ran into three name clashes NULL FILE and one other I can't
recall. So I have NULL_word FILE_word and XXX_word.

Some further improvments along the lines you suggested may be
worthwhile later on.

Tim Josling