RE: gnubol: Problem 10

I'll have to think about it a little bit, but to the best of my knowledge -
if you have handled ALL Data Divisions before a Procedure Division (and
handled "name conflicts") then you should be OK.  The one exception that I
can think of (off-the top of my head) is the Report-Writer SOURCE and SUM
statements - which can reference data items that are not yet defined (I
think).

Bill Klein
  wmklein <at> ix.netcom.com