Re: gnubol: Hacks needed to parse COBOL

To be pedantic, the grammar is resolvable by looking at the structure alone. But
this requires long but bounded lookahead (not infinite). k>1 anyway. Whether it is
2 or infinity does not matter to bison which can only cope with 1.

An alternative is to look up the symbol and assume that a not found symbol is a
procedure name. Either approach would work. So you are right.

Tim Josling