Re: gnubol: How do we parse this language, anyway?

Tim Josling wrote:

> Try this one:
>
> <snip>
>
> The more data points the better.

Unfortunately, I'm working with COBOL '74 under DOS/VSE, which doesn't
include the NOT SIZE ERROR clause.  (It also worries about the lack of
an ENVIRONMENT DIVISION.)  If you have any questions about backward
compatibility, I might be able to provide some input then...

--
David R. Ondrejko - EDI/Referral - Safelite Glass Co.
 Mathematician by training - Programmer by trade - Philosopher by nature