RE: gnubol: How do we parse this language, anyway?

At 12:40 PM 12/3/99 -0500, Mike Mckernan wrote:
	<snip>

>We had hoped that someone would be able to try this program on one or
>more IBM compilers, but that has not happened, at least not yet.

If the tests are not too large, I may be able to help the next time around.
 I have limited access to IBM's COBOL for MVS & VM, and to the CA-Realia
COBOL compilers.  With some effort I can also access an ACUCOBOL GT compiler.

Regards,
Jonathan