gnubol: IBM and combined abbreviated conditional expressions

> Bill,
> Just one short example would suffice,
> Tim Josling

Easier, let me point you to a place on the web that talks about ALL the
differences in handling combined abbreviated conditionals in OS/VS COBOL vs
COBOL for this-and-that.  Go to

http://www.s390.ibm.com/bookmgr-cgi/bookmgr.cmd/BOOKS/IGYMG201/4%2e1%2e7

and search for "abbreviated" and that section describes a number of
differences.  (If anyone reading this doesn't have WEB access, let me know
and I will send you - by private email - the whole text)