RE: gnubol: sticky blocks

FYI,
  The revision of the nest Standard explicitly allows this (as a change in
the Standard).  To the best of my knowledge (up to last year) no implementor
allowed this. HOWEVER, Micro Focus has implemented "bunches" of the stuff
from the revision, so I wouldn't be surprised if they do allow this now (or
in their release scheduled for next Spring).

Bill Klein
  wmklein <at> ix.netcom.com