Re: gnubol: Free-form problem

Basically this can't be cleanly handled. In the preprocessor I go into a
special lex mode, where I scan ahead for:

a) Anything in area a ("warning - comment entry assumed ended by next
paragraph")
b) Period space.

Don't forget that continuations are not allowed in comment entries, and
lots of other trash. That's why I did the PP to handle all this ugly
stuff.

The preprocessor basically throws away the comment entries, except for
date-compiled where it retains only the paragraph header.

Tim Josling