Re: gnubol: Anyone actually working on Cobol

I'm happy to do it that way, but ...

This means that development would be restricted to the 'gnu
cobol' environment which will probably only run in Unix, or in
the cygwin32 environment in Win32. Is everyone happy with that?

If not perhaps we should support something for which compilers
are available now. What do people think?

This does raise the issue of what environments people are using -
I would be interested to hear from people on this point.

Tim Josling