Re: gnubol: STODGY and GNUVEAU compile

After putting some extensions into the preprocessor I am keen to
limit the scope early on to 'the standard' unless there are good
reasons otherwise. The reason is that it will slow us down.

The standard does require you to provide a way to flag
extensions. This is most easily accomplished by the use of unique
reserved words. You can then pick them up easily in the lexical
analyser.

You can also turn features on and off this way. Have the lexical
analysis find 'name' and them use a lookup table to turn some of
these into reserved workds. The lookup table can contain
attributes (eg 'standard reserved word' or 'reserved word for gnu
extensions' etc) which can be used to control which dialect you
want to support.

Variants of the grammar are very hard to flag. Thus the
preprocessor allows any expression within an array reference as
part of an 'identifier' but no way to flag the fact that the
expression may not be valid within the standard, which only
allows a limited set of expressions. I think I will take this out
actually.