Re: gnubol: Re: [GNU-COBOL] got misfiled, compulsive replying

When last we left our heros, they were speaking of:
> Chad Slaughter wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
> DN-
> The standard is available in libraries, I now have three reams of
> paper with it printed on it from a pdf file, and a CD on the way
> to my PO box.   -- Could someone send me some some example code, or
> point me to a set of simple and non-simple COBOL programs in the
> dialect of their choice?  And the URL for that siemens manual again,
> even if it is in Deutsche?  That in itself will be interesting
>
> BK-
> Check through the messages, I'm pretty sure a URL for the standard test suite has been posted.  I think it is published by NIST or some other quasi governmental agency, like the bureau of standards or something.

	For what it's worth, I _started_ on a cobol links page, that right now
	consists of the URLs that have been bounced around this list.  (I
	meant to do more on it, but well, ended up sleeping for 13 hours
	instead.  :-> )  You can find what's been done on it so far at:

	http://www.lusars.net/gnu-cobol/links.html

	which is where it will live.  Enjoy.

								JF

--