gnubol: Re: [GNU-COBOL] got misfiled, compulsive replying

>>> "David L. Nicol" <david@kasey.umkc.edu> 10/29/99 08:05PM >>>
Chad Slaughter wrote:

<snip>

DN-
The standard is available in libraries, I now have three reams of
paper with it printed on it from a pdf file, and a CD on the way
to my PO box.   -- Could someone send me some some example code, or
point me to a set of simple and non-simple COBOL programs in the
dialect of their choice?  And the URL for that siemens manual again,
even if it is in Deutsche?  That in itself will be interesting

BK-
Check through the messages, I'm pretty sure a URL for the standard test suite has been posted.  I think it is published by NIST or some other quasi governmental agency, like the bureau of standards or something.