Re: [GNU-COBOL] New to list

tony.t.harmon@kcsr.com wrote:

> How long ago did this happen? What was the status of the project when it did?
> Is there an archive of the postings so that I might get up to speed? And,
> finally, is there still enough interest in this project to get it done?

From the start of this list I'm interested in GNU-Cobol as everybody can read in
the archive. To recall, I'm not that great C programmer but very comfortable
with Cobol as I used it since 1970. I've also written with a partner a 4GL
system in Cobol with Cobol source as output in order to get sources ported if
need be. Questions on Cobol in the mainframe, mini, Unix and pc environment can
be forwarded to me. I've used these platforms and have a lot of sources. As Tim
Josling can tell you, if there's something to be tested I can help also.

On earlier posts I didn't get responses but if there's any question I would like
to help.

Regards,

Fred Mobach