Re: [GNU-COBOL] New to list

When last we left our heros, they were speaking of:
> How long ago did this happen? What was the status of the project when it did?
> Is there an archive of the postings so that I might get up to speed? And,
> finally, is there still enough interest in this project to get it done?
>
> Tony Harmon
> KC, MO

	Tony - Greetings from a fellow Kansas Citian.  :->  Laura just
	recently (last week) made the decision that she doesn't have the
	time to devote to the project that it needs, and as of yet no one
	has officially stepped forward to take over, though I believe Tim
	Josling would probably be the one who has put forth the most
	effort and expressed the most interest in the project.

	There is an archive of the mailing list at:

		http://www.lusars.net/maillists/gnu-cobol/

	but it's currently broken and not archiving the new posts.  I will
	do my best to fix that this weekend, but I've been swamped the past
	week and haven't had time to do so.

	I will still volunteer to act as webmaster for the project, as well
	as maintaining the mailing list, but as far as programming goes, I
	need to work out IP issues with my employer before I feel comfortable
	doing any coding whatsoever.

								JF

--
Justin Ferguson - Tech. Analyst/Geek of All Trades   jferg@lusars.net