[GNU-COBOL] list restrictions?

Haroldo Stenger wrote :>
>When I mentioned a commercial product in a previous message, I only wanted to
>answer the question of Sébastien Ducléroir. I ask for apologizes if it was
>considered list-abuse or something.

i dont think its list abuse or bad etiquette.
I think its important information and should be shared.

I think the need for a nice meta-list of cobol resources for our group
would be nice. Basically a list of urls to more important Cobol lists
so that the project can point ppl to a page an dsay have at it.

I have a few cobol urls I'll string together as a reference.

But everyone should feel free to talk about cobol commercial or otherwise
here as neccessary. This shouldnt become another comp.lang.cobol, but
i dont think we should out right band the mentioning of a product just
because its commercial.

I think someone famous said ..."know thy enemy ...: or something like that
 =)

Chad Slaughter  -- slaught at advancenet.net