[GNU-COBOL] gnu-cobol URLs

Hello all,

Not to pick on Boris, but I saw it as an opportunity to point out
some corrections.

Boris Kortiak wrote :>
>COBOL is also the choice of the GNU generation http://acm.cs.umr.edu/~gnu-cobol/

Thanks for the ad in the sig.

We are currently moving away from using the the UMR ACM machine(the above link)
where the cobol project has been graciously housed for the past couple
of years. The links and mail address to there still work and will continue to
work for about another month or so. So update those bookmarks and aliases.

The official GNU page is: http://www.gnu.org./software/cobol/index.html
(are you happy Laura??)
This page is not at all up-to-date due to some clerical problems at FSF.

Control/Requests to: gnu-cobol-owner@lusars.net.

The project home page will be moving under the www.lusars.net. name space
sometime Real Soon Now[tm], but there will be links from the GNU page.

Sorry for any confusion the "move" has caused, we've been trying to
make it as smooth as possible. If you have any problems, let us know.

Chad

--
Chad Slaughter  -- slaught at lusArs dot net