[GNU-COBOL] Net connection and misc

I got my fast net connection yesterday, but I'm having some problems
with it.  I will try to get those fixed
tonight.

Once I get that up and running, I can start serving AnonCVS and people
can begin submitting additions to the code.

I'm also considering moving the listserv off of acm.cs.umr.edu since
we're not there anymore.  Justin, is it possible to run majordomo on a
machine where you're not root, like gnudist.gnu.org for example?

Thanks!
laura