Re: [GNU-COBOL] Ramble IV

Chad Slaughter wrote:

... Mythical Man Month is a great book - there is some good extra
stuff in the recent new edition as well where he reconsiders some
of his views. Eg superprogrammer doesn't work because there
aren't enough of them.

> Anyways...
> ToDo list addations.

Is the whole todo list archived somewhere?

> So thats it.
> Example using the hard method, the easy method should be ecxtractable from this
> just fill in all the missing line numbers. =)
>
> 1:orignal.cbl:1:
> 10:orignal.cbl:10:
> 11:copy lib A:1:
> 21:copy lib A:10:
> 22:orignal.cbl:11:12:13:
>
> The last line is an example of continuation.

Thanks for that. I was not recording the continuation details - I
will go back and fix that up. Should I record which parts of the
folded line were from which original lines, or just the fact that
line x was made up of bits from lines a, b and c?