Re: [GNU-COBOL] Ramble IV

When last we left our heros, they were speaking of:
> > Anyways...
> > ToDo list addations.
>
> Is the whole todo list archived somewhere?

	I'm working on getting that into a presentable form on the web page,
but work is going very slowly as I'm swamped with end of semester stuff right
now.   Most of the list has been in Chad's recent mailings, but I haven't yet
had time to boil it down to something presentable.

								JF
--
Justin Ferguson - CS     "Television is a medium.  They call it that because
jferg@usgs.gov            it's neither rare nor well-done." - Ernie Kovacs