[GNU-COBOL] Mailing list Madness

Okay.

This has gone on more than long enough.

Take the flame wars to private email.  Please only use the list for
*constructive* discussion of the issues of the project.  I respect that both
of you have something to contribute, but this kind of arguing does nothing
to advance the project in anyway.

If there are problems, please bring them to me personally so that we can
discuss what can be done.

I know I have not been good at keeping everyone informed about assumptions,
descisions, and discussions.  I will try to do a better job so that issues
are addressed in a timely manner and no one is left in the dark.

Thank you.
laura
--
   .. Laura Tweedy .. tweedy@umr.edu ..
"Be well, do good work, and keep in touch."