[GNU-COBOL] ISAM Files

I've looked at the Irondoc page. It seems interesting.
I will look at the code before commenting further.

I had 2 packages in mind:
. the DBF library of the Cobcy project of Asantini:
  not call compatible, and limited to DBASE III files.
. a very old ISAM package coded in 86; I have to check
  the license stuff, but it seems to be call compatible.
  I'll check that roughly, as soon as possible, before going
  for holidays for a week; I have a HP-UX with Informix
  installed at work.

Except these two, I also thought about GNUsql and Postgresql;
there must be some code dealing with indexes.

Talking about code, where can you find NetRexx?
I'll be happy to use that product.

For the conference, I'm sorry to be busy at work at that
time.

b_giroud@decus.ch