Re: gnubol: IBM data format conversion routines

Ted,

Beautiful.

Speed is secondary - the enemy of getting anything done is
premature optimization. We can always tweak them later on.

Thanks for doing the tests.

No static variables and thread safe are almost the same thing.
The only thing to check is are you calling any routines that may
not be thread safe. I notice that the translate.c includes
stdio.h but doesn't need it - that would have been the only
worry.

Regards,