gnubol: 1/2 THE PRICE OR MORE, NO FEES, NO HIDDEN COST !!

Email: callback@altavistausa.com
http://hometown.aol.com/hellotel88

DID you know a call in the USA cost the big phone company's $.01-$.06  M.C.I, ATT, SRINT?

DID you know that A call to UK cost the big phone company's $.05? YOUR CHARGED .$20

DID you know that almost every call goes over the same lines, but why are we all charged
different rates ?

EVER COMPANY IS ENTITLED TO MAKE A  PROFIT!!!!!! BUT YOUR ENTITLED TO SAVE MONEY $$$$$$

      NOW, ITS SIMPLE AND EASY. WE WILL PUT YOUR CALLS OVER THE SAME LINES FOR
                1/2 THE PRICE OR MORE, NO FEES, NO HIDDEN COST.

Join our easy-to-use callback service today for FREE or our home-link/oneplus services.  There
are no monthly minimums, surcharges or set-up fees, just low flat rates 24 hours, everyday.
Add both rates together to get the price per minute for country to country.

example:    Germany .05+ USA .05 =.10 per minute

Country                            Code    Per Minute
Algeria                             213      0.26
American Samoa                      684      0.16
Andorra                             336      0.17
Angola                              244      0.36
Anguilla                            264      0.34
Antigua                             268      0.40
Aruba                               297      0.26
Bahamas                             242      0.16
Bangladesh                          880      0.64
Barbados                            246      0.42
Belize                              501      0.51
Canada                                1      0.07
Cape  Verde                         238      0.43
Caymans                             345      0.26
Dominica                            767      0.44
Dominican Rep.                      809      0.14
Egypt                                20      0.51
France                               33      0.06
Germany                              49      0.05
Grand Turk                          649      0.44
Grenada                             473      0.42
Israel                              972      0.11
Jamaica                             876      0.44
Jordan                              962      0.51
Lebanon*                            961      0.40
Papua  New  Guinea                  675      0.31
Saudi  Arabia                       966      0.59
St Helena                           290      0.59
St Kitts                            758      0.42
St Pierre                           508      0.22
St Vincent                          784      0.42
Trinidad                            868      0.47
U S Virgin                          340      0.07
United  Arab Emirates               971      0.31
United Kingdom                       44      0.05
USA                                   1      0.05

Complete rate list available on our website. Prices are per minute in USD.

For more information email us: callback@altavistausa.com

Save up to 80% on your INTERNATIONAL long distance phone bill.

Visit our website:http://hometown.aol.com/hellotel88  and win $500 in FREE
phone calls.

Email:  callback@altavistausa.com
http://hometown.aol.com/hellotel88

 Rates apply 24 hrs/day, 7 days per week
 NO sign-up fees, NO monthly fees, and NO surcharges
 You DO NOT have to SWITCH your current provider
 Ideal for Home and Business use
 Callback service is available to/from anywhere in the world.

Contact us for more information and complete rate table at:

Email: callback@altavistausa.com
http://hometown.aol.com/hellotel88

If you would like to be removed from our list, please reply to:
callback@altavistausa.com with the word "remove" in the subject line.