Re: gnubol: rune time errors

Runtime errors 139 and 148 are actually system messages and as such do not
come from the runtime - 139 means 'record length or key data inconsistency'
and 148 means 'wrong open mode or access mode for write'.

Perhaps Mr. Kneffelke would be better addressing questions like this to one
of the other COBOL newsgroups, such as comp.lang.cobol.

Fred Neale

Matthew Vanecek <linuxguy@directlink.net>@wallace.lusars.net on 13/06/2000
11:39:27 AM

Please respond to gnu-cobol@lusars.net