Re: gnubol: Linux on S/390

hi michael,

> Hi Tim-
> We are playing around with Linux on the S/390 mainframe, and I'd like to
take a whack at running your COBOL stuff there.
> What do you think?
>
> --
>
> --------------------------------
> Michael Martin
> mimartin@bmc.com
> (713) 918-2631

The discussion is now on what to do (in the compiler) with 'SELECT...'
clause.
I don't think the project is anywhere near 'running' condition.

Which brings up my question (to Tim) : when (do you think) we might have a
'running' version ?
I am just curious to know if you have a timeframe in mind.

thanks & regards,
-vijay.