Re: gnubol: Record delimiter clause and parse order

Tim Josling wrote:

> I agree there is no need to support tapes, just need to make sure
> we parse all the clauses and tell them they are ignored (if in
> pedantic mode).

I'm just going to worry about basic sequential I/O right now.  Devices,
etc, whether or not we support them will come down the road.  There's
really not much difference, as far as the SELECT and FD clauses are
concerned--not in the COBOL, anyhow.  That is, aside from the identifier
(i.e., if it's in quotes, it's a file, if it's not, it's a device, but
if it's not a device, it could be a file...wow, how twisted...)

--
Matthew Vanecek
Visit my Website at http://mysite.directlink.net/linuxguy