Re: gnubol: Re: Cobol Compiler Suggested Tasks

Matthew,

I have done nothing on files at all, as they are not in the
nucleus, so you have a clean slate. The draft standard has a list
of changes at the back so you can see what you are missing.

Don't forget we can and should borrow code from other free
software. But document where you go it from. For example you may
be able to use the Tiny Cobol implementation as a starting point
(though I think their runtime is GPL not LGPL). There are some
ISAM type implementations floating around too.

Tim Josling