gnubol: Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 16:05:32 -0400

Hi,
 Don't know if anyone can help..I am used to Cobol2 on mainframe, now I am
using microfocus cobol on clientserver.  How do I get a compiled listing of
my program w/verb listing, data name maps, copybooks,etc.,that print out
w/source code  like you can get on the frame??

Thanks in advance