gnubol: Build Your Own Online Store in 2 Hours-NO CHARGE!

Online Marketing
E-Commerce is the Future Marketplace
where at least 40% of all World Trade will occur!

With years of Internet experience,
We believe we have the information you need!
More Info
Expand your E-Commerce Horizons Click Here!

We are very sorry if our E-mail has offended you in any way. This is a one time mail unless you respond positively. In the event of a positive response, we will give you full support, which will enable you to put your business online at one of the world's most sophisticated E-commerce sites. When you push the Remove button your E-mail address will be put in a permanent remove database. We will never send you another email again. Thank you for your consideration!
Remove My Address From Future Mailings
REMOVE
-- This message was sent through the gnu-cobol mailing list. To remove yourself from this mailing list, send a message to majordomo@lusars.net with the words "unsubscribe gnu-cobol" in the message body. For more information on the GNU COBOL project, send mail to gnu-cobol-owner@lusars.net.