Re: AW: gnubol: subscribe gnu-cobol

Hi Carsten,

i like to stay in the background listening the discussion hoping my
mbp-cobol programs will work properly  next week. At the beginning of
the year I was looking for a alternative for my old DOS-based
mbp-cobol Compiler because i had to fix the y2k-problem (so i joined
the gnu-cobol mailing list) but we decided to use the old compiler for
another five
years if possible.

Without any c-programing experience I could not offer any help I am
sorry.

Christoph Boehm

Am 30.12.99, 00:39:41, schrieb Carsten Siedentop <c.siedentop@ndh.net>
zum Thema AW: gnubol: subscribe gnu-cobol :