Re: gnubol: Siemans COBOL2000 - SEARCH and EVALUATE results

In a message dated 12/13/99 11:16:11 AM EST, mck@tivoli.mv.com writes:

<<
 I suspect that the terminator was not assumed at the same point in
 each listing.  Too bad their diagnostic is not more specific.

 Mike

If we can find the resources, scope management can fairly easily record line
numbers for scope origin and scope termination (explicit, implicit, and error
recovery coerced).The important thing is to plan for it as a requirement if
we want the feature in diagnostics.

Bob Rayhawk