-----Original Message-----
From: Thane Hubbell

The first sample compiles with the following warning with Realia 4.2

   24 W Expected explicit scope terminator, found 'WHEN'; scope
terminator
        assumed present

The output is: "no suprise"

The second issues this warning:

   26 W Expected explicit scope terminator, found '.'; scope
terminator assumed
        present

The output is: "no suprise".

I'm going to compile these with VMS tomorrow.

---
Try a better search engine:  http://www.google.com
My personal web site: http://www.geocities.com/Eureka/2006/